During the editing process, you have the ability to add text and text slides (text blocks) to your video. The text will be displayed over an individual photo or a video clip, and the text slide will appear as a separate scene.
To add text:
1. Select the scene you would like to add text to.
2. Click on the “+” sign at the top left hand side.
3. Click on “Text” in the dropdown menu to add a text box to the scene. You can add up to 10 text boxes per scene.
4. A new window will pop up. Add your message and click on “Done”.
5. Your text will now appear in your scene and you can now edit the text to your liking using the “Text Scene” panel at the right hand side.
6. To create special text effects, choose from our variety of “Text Stickers” by clicking on “Change”. Select your desired effect and click on “Change” again to save.
7. Adjust the scale of your text by moving the slider right or left. You can also manually enter the text size number to the right of the slider.
8. Select a font from our supported fonts list and align the text in the text box by clicking on the Align Left, Align Center or Align Right icon .
9. Choose your text color, background color and Background Opacity in the final step.
At the top of each text box, you will find an additional editing menu.
These are the tools available in the menu:
1. If you have multiple text boxes, you can move the text box to the top or bottom position by clicking on the following icons:
2. Click on the pen tool to edit your text.
3. Click on the Copy Icon to copy the displayed text. You can paste the text in a different scene by using CNTRL + V on your keyboard or COMMAND + V on a Mac.
4. Duplicate your text by clicking on the following icon:
5.Delete your text box by clicking on the garbage icon: