During the editing process, you can tweak the style, soundtrack, speed and other parts of your draft if desired. You can change the following by tapping on the icons in menu at the bottom of your screen.
1. Change your Style
1. Tap on the video you would like to edit.
2. Tap on Edit.
3. Tap on the paintbrush icon at the bottom left hand side of the screen.
4. Tap on “Style”.
5. You can swipe down to view all available Styles and/or swipe left on the style categories to filter your search. Note: The displayed style will automatically be previewed.
When you find a Style you like, tap to select it and tap on “Done” at the top right hand side to continue editing your video.
2. Change your Soundtrack
1. Tap on the music icon.
2. A new window will appear with all of Magisto's Soundtracks. Choose a different soundtrack and tap on “Done” at the top right hand side.
For further information on Soundtrack settings and uploading your own music, tap HERE.
3. Change your Video's Orientation
1. Tap on the paintbrush icon at the bottom left hand side.
2. Tap on “Format” to switch between portrait, square or landscape. Tap on any of the formats to preview them.
Once you're satisfied with the chosen ratio, tap on "Done" at the bottom of your screen.
When you're first creating your video, you will be asked to select the photos and videos you want to include. When selecting your footage you'll want to take the orientation into consideration. Magisto automatically sets your video's orientation based on the majority of your photos and video clips (51% of your footage). A landscape video will be created if 51% of your selected raw footage is landscape.
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?
How do I change my Style, Soundtrack and Video Orientation? (iOS)
How do I change my Style, Soundtrack and Video Orientation? (Web)