Magisto automatically sets your video's orientation based on the majority of your photos and video clips (51% of your footage). A landscape video will be created if 51% of your selected raw footage is landscape.
Magisto supports the following orientations and aspect ratios:
- Landscape - 16:9 (1920×1080, 1280×720, etc.)
- Portrait - 9:16 (1080x1920, 720x1280, etc.)
- Square - 1:1 (1080x1080, 720x720, etc.)
To set your video's orientation during the video creation process:
1. Tap on the “+” icon to create a video from scratch.
2. Add your footage and tap on “Next”.
3. Here's where you'll be able to set your video's orientation.
To set your video's orientation:
1. Tap on “Ratio”.
2. Choose between Auto, Landscape, Square and Portrait in the dropdown menu.
You can also change your video's orientation during the editing process.
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?