After selecting your footage, choosing a style and music - you will be asked to add a title to your video. While adding a title is not required, it’s highly recommended and so simple to do!
To add a title during the video creation process:
1. Tap on the “+” icon to create a video from scratch.
2. Add your footage and tap on “Next”.
3. Reorder, add text and tap on “Next”.
4. Pick a Style and tap on “Next”.
5. Pick a soundtrack and here's where you'll be able to add a title.
To add a title to your video:
1. Once you've selected your music in the final step, tap on “Create” to add your video's title.
2. Add your video's title and tap on “Save & create” to generate your first video draft.
3. You can also opt out of adding a title by tapping on “Skip” to create your preview.
You can always rename the title once the preview is ready during the editing process.
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?
How do I add a title to my video? (iOS)
How do I add a title to my video? (Web)